Going away? Need someone to take special care of your furkids? Wet Nose offers professional, safe and comfortable boarding facilities and services for dogs and cats!
What your beloved pet will receive
5 STAR TREATMENT
- A spacious and secure kennel with a sheltered sleep area and outside area.
- A bed with fresh, clean and comfy bedding, changed every day. Kennels, bedding and bowl also get disinfected every day.
- Quality food twice a day.
- Daily exercise runs in a secure, properly fenced off area.
- Daily walks by our handlers.
- Lots of love and attention every day.
- Professional veterinarians should your pet need any veterinary care or medical treatment.
- Our premises is safe & secure with walls and CCTV cameras around the boarding area as well as reliable staff members living on the premises.
- Animals must be 6 months and older.
- We need an up to date copy of your pet’s vaccination booklet. This should include the normal annual vaccine (5 in 1 plus Rabies for dogs or 3 in 1 plus the Rabies for cats) along with the extra vaccines that are required by all Boarding facilities to ensure the safety of all the other animals. (Kennel Cough Vaccine for dogs and Intranasal Vaccine for cats).
- Animals need to be treated for ticks and fleas before coming in for boarding.
By using our facilities for boarding you will be helping to care for the 500 rescue animals currently in our care!
Call 013-932 3941 or email email@example.com