Wet Nose Animal Clinic strive to make your vet visit more pleasurable, quicker and as efficient as possible. When it comes to our feline patients, we have improved the environment in which they find themselves when visiting us. We appreciate that there are major differences between our cat and dog patients and we will treat them as such.
We have improved our clinic to be more cat friendly in the following ways:
- Cats are handled effectively and efficiently by staff members trained to handle cats in the correct manner
- Cats have their own surgical ward away from dogs to minimize the stress
Our cat surgical ward is equipped with a pet remedy natural destress and calming plug diffuser
- We have cat only blankets that are sprayed with pet remedy natural destress and calming spray
- These blankets are available to all cat patients and owners are encouraged to take one for the duration of the vet visit
- The vets and nurse also use this spray on blankets in the consultation to help keep your cat as calm and stress free as possible.